We are the original developers of both the NLS- diagnostic method and original equipment for its application.
All similar devices are just a hollow attempt to copy us.
highly-informative method of organism examination
- safety, i.e. maximal non-intervention into internal environment of an organism;
- quickness of a research – average time for a patient research is 15-20 minutes;
- mobility and portability;
- affordable price of device and therefore the research itself;
- high informativeness of the NLS-method, which is especially important for accurate diagnosing;
- high objectivity at information reading;
- diagnosing and monitoring of pathological conditions at early stages of a disease in the absence of significant organic changes of tissues;
- a possibility of active homeostasis control, which is impossible for any modern